Monday, January 28, 2013

Pinterest Re-vamp

I've wanted to do this for a while but never took the time to do it.  So today, I did.

I use Pinterest a lot.  I mean a lot. I have gotten many craft ideas, home decor ideas, and LOTS of food ideas.  I have tried several and I have many, many more to try.  I tend to have a hard time finding recipes that I have tried from Pinterest on my "Looks Delicious" board as they don't all load at one time.  These recipes are the ones that I tried, and worked/did not work.  There are a few that I have tried that I would like to add to the blog, "Pinterest, you are Drunk" (which you can find here).  By the way, the blog is hilarious!  Anyway, I created a new board called "Tried and True" where I re-pinned what I have tried and how it turned out.  So if you want to check it out, click here.

On another note, I started Zumba back up.  I can't always go due to my crazy work schedule, but I go when I can and when I remember what day it is.  I used to go twice a week but with work, the wedding, and holidays, I had not been in a long time.  The past couple of times, I apparently did not try that hard since I barely broke a sweat.  However, tonight was a different story.  I was energized throughout the class and even after and I was sweating quite a bit.  It felt good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment